- Helps with strains, sprains, instability and patellar tracking in the knee
- Supports and stabilize injured, weak or arthritic knees during occupational and sporting activities
- Interchangeable metal spiral stays on either side help provide flexible support and the open patella design and stitched buttress help give reinforced support to the patella
- The product is a Universal Size (one size fits most), provides adjustable support, fits the Left or Right knee, is Unisex and is compatible with the Hot & Cold Therapy Disc
What is the Neo G Stabilized Open Knee Support?
The Neo G Stabilized Open Knee Support is a rehabilitation product that provides support to strains, sprains and instability of the knee. It utilises metal spiral stays to help support the knee complex whilst still allowing open knee support, in the form of controlled and flexible movement. The open patella design with stitched buttress helps with patellar tracking whilst providing added support and relieving pressure and promoting stability by eliminating glide and twisting at the knee. Weight bearing pressure during movement is more evenly distributed over the joint helping with arthritic and meniscus pain. The durable, heat therapeutic neoprene helps with knee sprain, arthritic knees, chronic aches and stiffness. It is a dynamic support, ideal for occupational use, summer and winter sporting activities such as tennis, skiing and golf.
- The product is a universal size, and fitting both the left or right knee, it provides adjustable support and is compatible with the Hot and Cold Therapy Disc.
- Fits up to 56cm / 22In. Measure thigh circumference 4 Inches above knee for maximum size.
How to Apply:
Materials: Neoprene, Nylon, Elastane, Polyurethane, Polyester, Polypropylene
Wash & Care: Remove Metal Spiral Stays Before Washing.Hand Wash Cold Only and Dry Flat. Do not use Fabric Softener, Do Not Tumble Dry, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Iron. Store in a cool, dry place.
- The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician
- Always take advice on duration of usage
- Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted.
- Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping)
- Only use on clean, intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials
- Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area
- The product should be applied as illustrated / If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician